25 Nov 2011
Dinner Photos can be viewed
10 Sep 2011
Knaresborough Forest, sponsored by Windsor Court Properties, rounded off their 2011 league campaign with a comprehensive 235 run demolition of...
03 Sep 2011
Knaresborough Forest, sponsored by Windsor Court Properties, saw their promotion hopes dased with a...
Nidderdale League Div. 6:
|Sharow 2nd XI||21||83|
|Helperby 2nd XI||21||78|
|Bolton Abbey 2nd XI||21||65|
|Bilton Gas Sports||21||64|
|KFCC 2nd XI||21||61|
|Goldsborough 2nd XI||21||61|
|Newton le Willows||21||58|
|Rainton 2nd XI||21||56|
|Marton cum Grafton||21||34|
View the other League Tables.
This section contains information about KFCC's history, averages and lists of the club's records.
Averages - browse our database of the club's teams and players averages and statistics.
Records - visit here as we begin our collation of the club's official records.
Team Photos - a selection of team photographs from throughout the club's history.
More information will appear here once it becomes available to us. Currently, KFCC has no complete documented history and official records are in the process of compilation.
At the moment we do not have a full set of scorebooks dating back to the club's founding in 1949, but we feel confident that we will be able to produce an archive of decent depth which will then provide the basis for record-keeping in the future.
We are looking to find:
- - Committee meeting minutes books from 1965 onwards.
- - Scorebooks from 1950 to the present day.
If anyone knows where any of these might be, please contact us and let us know.
Many thanks, KFCC
06 Sep 2010
Well, I was expecting to be sitting here talking about the 'P' word, but as that has been put on the back burner for another week, I have had to rack my brains and think of something else to ramble on about for a couple of paragraphs.
I've become aware over the course of the season that there are dangerous pitfalls that a Forest player must be aware of, and for the benefit of all players felt it my duty to highlight them here. So here goes....
1) Getting married seriously affects your batting average, just ask Barnsy
2) When fielding at Studley, it's better to catch the ball, that is unless you are intending to protect a batting average
3) Never bring the girlfriend, wife, partner etc down to Forest, you may end up losing her to the Jubster!
4) A night with Piky and home brew cider is not good for your general well being. Please note this is exclusive to southerners, (I've been told it's particularly dangerous to those from Essex)
5) Before making your stumping decision, bare in mind the wicket keeper. If you here the dulcet tones of a geordie, it's best to give it, unless you fancy your chances in the car park!
6) Players under the age of 14, or... More
In-between delighting the Calcutt crowds with his exemplary stroke-play, Oli is a Catering Consultant for Red Box.
View Oliver's Profile for more information.
2nd XI vs. Arthington (Home)
30 Apr 2011
For further team news, visit the Fixtures section.